Reservations & Payment
You can book and pay a deposit online for multiple night reservations. Please note our reservation system will charge your credit card at the time of booking for the amount of the deposit. Any requests for a credit card refund due to the use of another means of payment at a later date will incur a fee of 7€5O.
If you wish to book a room for just one night or you wish to pay your deposit by another method, please either phone us or use the contact form on the reservation page of our website to book your room(s).
Deposits online : a 50% deposit is required at the time of your reservation.
Balance : the balance and any extras (meals, tourist tax) will be due on the day of your departure.
Tourist tax : 0,80€ per adult/day.
Payment methods : We accept payment by chèques drawn on French banks, cash, IBAN transfers within Europe or credit card.
Covid Related Cancellations
To allow you to book your stay in the best possible conditions, we are offering exceptional cancellation conditions related to COVID throughout 2023.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge if you have one of the following COVID 19 related issues :
- Closing of the borders of your country and/or France
- Confinement or isolation period imposed in France or your country of origin
- Travel restriction imposed by your country of origin or France
Unlike a large hotel, cancellations have a significant impact on our day-to-day operations since we only have 5 rooms and it is not always possible to rebook a room at short notice. Our cancellation policy therefore depends on how much notice you provide.
If we are able to rebook your room(s), we will refund any deposit paid less a cancellation fee of 15€ per room. We also accept room transfers if you can find a friend or family member who would like to come and stay at La Bihourderie in your place.
If we are not able to rebook the room(s), refunds will be made under the following conditions:
Multiple night stays:
- cancellation more than 30 days before your arrival : 15€ will be retained;
- cancellation between the 30th and the 21st day included before your arrival : 30% of the price of the stay will be retained;
- cancellation between the 20th day included and 48hrs before your arrival date : 50% of the price of the stay will be retained.
- cancellation less than 48hrs before your arrival date : all payment received will be retained.
Single night stays :
Your deposit will be retained. If a gift certificate/gift card is used for your stay, the value of the certificate will be retained to cover the cancellation fee and will no longer be valid.
In the case of a no-show or shortened stay after arrival, no refund will be made.
We highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance to cover any unexpected occurrences and to avoid disappointment due to our cancellation policy that will be enforced.