Our commitment to your safety
Please be assured that we are fully committed to ensuring your safety during the Covid 19 pandemic.
We have reviewed our daily practices and services to minimize the risk of contracting and spreading the coronavirus on our property.
Please find below some important information concerning your stay with us.
- During this crisis period we will wear masks / visors and ask our hosts to respect social distancing of 1 metre with us and other guests on site.
- The use of alcohol based hand sanitizer gel is strongly recommended. A dispenser is available at the entrance of our house and the chambres d’hôte.
- Wearing a mask is recommended but not compulsory if social distancing of 1 metre is respected.
- We would prefer payment for your stay to be made by bank card, provided on arrival. This way the invoice for your stay can be sent by email the day of your departure after breakfast.
- If this isn’t possible, we continue to accept payments in cash.
- The rooms are aired a maximum number of hours between each occupant. It is imperative to respect the arrival times (after 6:00 p.m.) and departure times (before 10:30 a.m.) to allow thorough cleaning of the rooms.
- The rooms and common areas (living room, dining room) are first cleaned then disinfected with an anti-viral product (European standard EN14476) in order to eliminate the potential presence of the virus on surfaces.
- Bed and bathroom linen are washed at a minimum of 60°C with the addition of a disinfectant. Only beds that are used will be prepared. Each bed will always offer freshly and hygienically cleaned linen.
- Fabric surfaces that cannot be machine washed are sprayed with a disinfectant for textiles.
- For stays of more than one consecutive night, during this period of higher risk, we will no longer clean your room daily during your stay. However, new towels and other supplies will be available on request.
- Breakfast and evening meals are either served in our dining room or on our terrace outside if the weather conditions are favorable.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available and we invite you to disinfect your hands before taking a seat at the table and after eating. A chair is left free between each “group” of people and it may be necessary to come for breakfast at a fixed time depending on the number of hosts present.
Despite these necessary rules and restrictions, we want to assure you that we will endeavor to welcome you as warmly as possible in order to make your stay as memorable and pleasant as always.
Thank you for your cooperation.